The Soil and Water Conservation District in Partnership with the Natural Resource Conservation Service (NRCS) and the Tennessee Department of Agriculture (TDA) offer several cost-share Assistance Programs to landowners and operators in Carroll County. You may apply for Program listed below concerning land in Carroll County within our office

Agricultural Resources Conservation Fund (ARCF)watering trough

The ARCF provides cost-share assistance to Tennessee Landowners/operators to install Best Management Practices (BMP's) that reduce agricultural water pollution. 

A wide range of BMP's are available for cost-share, from those that curtail soil erosion to those that curtail soil erosion to those that help to remove polluntants from water runoff from agricultural operations. Landowners may be eligible to receive up to 75% of the cost of a BMP installation.   

More information on ARCF can be found:                                                                          


The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination in all its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, political beliefs, reprisal, or because all or a part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication of program information (Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) should contact USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TDD). To file a complaint of discrimination write to USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.